Search for places you want to visit
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan” (your favorites)
- This can generate a route automatically by looking at the contents of ”My Plan”.
Make a Day Plan!
- Using [My Favorite Spots] on the left, you can put places you want to go into your plans on the right. (When the [+] button is pressed, it is added to the plan).
- Sort in the most convenient order automatically
- Check the travel route and time by pressing the ”Direction” button (travel route by train, car or on foot will be shown).
- Create route with the ”Create an itinerary” button.
Transfer the Plan to your smartphone and head out!
- Show the duration of the route.
- Display the entire route (by foot or by car).
- Share the url and your chosen destination will appear on the map of your own smartphone.
・As this plan is information that was output to be shared, it will not be deleted even if the original plan is deleted.
- The plans you create will be saved under [My Plans]. Press [Create New Plan] to create a new plan.
- The plan name can be changed using the [Edit] button.
- If you press the [Pin] button, you are able expand the spots.
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan”
This tourist attraction has been added into "Japan Trip Planner"
Displaying all 3 spots
Michi no Eki Tajima Rakuza is a resting area that wi...
Michi no Eki Tajima Rakuza is a resting area that will br...
Tajima no Kura has a clear open space, and was made ...
Tajima no Kura has a clear open space, and was made to lo...
After its re-opening in March of 2020, Michi-no Eki ...
After its re-opening in March of 2020, Michi-no Eki Yabu ...